Okay, Lisa Gail Green said she wanted to know more about me when she so kindly passed on a blog award to me. So here goes.
1. No matter what anyone says Papa Ginos is the best pizza eva! My sister and I (in high school) could easily down a large in minutes. Yum. And to this day, my love for that pizza is probably more nostalgic than anything. #pizzafactsarefun
2. During high school, my family went through some financial trouble and within several years we lived in several different houses. My older sister bore the brunt of that while I remained kinda clueless. #oldersistersrock #steakumsfordinnermeansyouain’trich
3. When I listen to stories of my dad’s childhood and some of the neglect he endured, I realize my complaints about my parents weren’t that big of a deal. #itcanalwaysbeworse #myparentslovemeandthatswhatcounts
4. My husband would love to go back to the days of the western frontier and build his own house and live off the land. #Iwouldnothavefollowedhim
5. I am an extremely loyal friend until it turns into anything that resembles co-dependency. #don’tleavemuffinsinthebackseatofmycar #I’vebeenburned
6. My best friend and I once body surfed in these gigantic waves on the New Jersey sea coast. The riptide was also incredibly strong so riding in one wave brought us about 100 yards down the coast. Riding one wave in, we saw the wooden pilings but couldn’t stop. We screamed, “the pilings” then went under with the wave and seriously thought we would die. #neversoscaredinmylifeunlessthere’sahornetaround
7. I loved the Black Stallion books so much I took horseback riding lessons for several years. Though when all I did at the first lesson was ride in a circle with someone leading the horse, I knew it would be a while until my arms flapped in the breeze while I rode bareback in the sand. #reallifeisdifferentthanfiction
8. I’ve been experiencing a strange desire to scatter hashtags throughout my manuscript. #Icrackmyselfup #doesn’tmeanI’mfunny
So, there you go folks. And now it’s time to pass on some beautiful, stylistic, sweet bloggy awards.
Thanks and hugs to all my awesome blogger friends out there! Have a great weekend! #Icanuseexclamationpointsinmyblogposts #sothere
Okay, your turn to share a factoid along with a hashtag! Have at it.