INDIEpendence Day Blog Hop is back again for its second year. Yay!
I flip-flopped back and forth on what author to spotlight. Just recently, I found an incredible book that fit right along with HEIST, my time travel thriller.
When I read this book, I couldn’t stop flipping the pages. Loved it. And I can’t wait to share it with all of you next week.
Have you read an Indie book lately that you loved? If so, join us and give the author a boost of visibility!
This INDIEpendence day, the Indelibles would like to celebrate indie authors (self-published and small-press) by holding up examples of outstanding indie works.
By highlighting and bringing greater awareness to quality indie books, people will find great books to read, indie authors get support, and we continue to change hearts and minds about the gems that can be found among self-published and small-press novels.
WIN all around!
Will you join us?
Here’s how it works:
- PICK A BOOK: Pick an indie (self-published or small press) book that you either HAVE READ AND LOVED or WANT TO READ.
- WRITE A POST: On INDIEpendence day (July 2nd), write a post about that book. It can be a review, an interview with the author, or simply a post highlighting the book. In your post, be sure to include: 1) HOW you found out about the book and 2) WHY you liked it (or WHY you want to read it). Make it easy for people to sample your indie author by providing buy links as well.
- DO A GIVEAWAY (optional): You can give away swag, or a copy of the indie book you’re highlighting, or don’t do a giveaway at all – it’s up to you!
- IMPORTANT: you may NOT highlight your own novel or one of the Indelible’s novels (this is a Pay It Forward event!)
- GO TO GOODREADS (optional): Add the Indie book or books you’re featuring to our ever-growing INDIEpendence Day List.
For extra incentive, the Indelibles will be giving away a $10 Kindle gift card (to be used on Indie books!) to a random host from the participating blogs! But the real win is a chance to pay forward your love of an indie author’s work while helping your friends find a great summer read.
Hope you can join us! If not, come back on July 2nd and visit the blogs to find lots of new books to read!