Winners for my INDIE-pendence giveaway are…..
Gwynneth White and Jennifer Recchio.
But if you like time travel thrillers and would love to read an early copy of HEIST, I have another option.
Join my HEIST Launch Team…
…and receive a FREE ebook of HEIST!
1. Sign up on the Google form to be part of a HEIST launch email list. You’ll receive one email with the epub or mobi file of HEIST attached.
2. Read and leave an honest review on Goodreads before the end of July – first week in August, email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact tab on my blog, and I’ll mail you signed bookmarks (continental US only.)
3. In August, you’ll receive a second email when HEIST has gone live on Amazon.
- Copy and paste your Goodreads reviews onto Amazon as soon as possible,
- Email me the link, and I’ll add your name to a raffle for a $20 iTunes or Amazon gift card.
4. After HEIST has launched, spread the word through social media. You’ll have one week to do this before I draw the winner. For every link you send: blog/twitter/facebook…etc. I’ll add another copy of your name to the raffle.
That’s all you have to do.
My way of saying thanks and including you in the HEIST launch!
Here’s that link again to the Google docs.
And thanks!!! I couldn’t do this without you.
You guys rock!
Here’s the blurb:
Can one decision change the past?
Jack Brodie has a sixth sense that someone has been watching him. Following him.
One night he travels back in time to one of the world’s largest art heists, the Gardner Heist. Why that one moment in time? And what does it mean for Jack?
When he returns, his world is different. His best friend is rougher, meaner. His dad hasn’t been around in years. And then there’s Jetta. The girl who took over his heart the moment she stepped into his life. No one is safe.
Each time Jack goes back to the heist to fix his mistakes, he returns to face the fallout. Disaster strikes in the present until Jack must make a choice. His family and his own happiness. Or the girl he loves. Except, he learns that his sixth sense was right.
Someone has been watching him and wants him dead.