WriteOnCon is going crazy!
It’s the writing conference that keeps giving and giving and giving.
Why I support and promote this awesome event?
- It’s put on by writers for writers.
- It’s packed with the best information for beginners and more advanced writers.
- It stays up year round. No need to take notes to just never look at later.
- The forum for a chance to receive and give crits.
- The writers who put it on are really nice. (The kind of writer I want to be when I grow up.)
- Even writers that write for adults can benefit from the workshops.
- Um, yeah. It’s free.
- I can attend in my fleece pajamas or shorts.
- They hold monthly editor/agent live chats – super informative.
- Really, what’s there not to like?
The only downfall is that I can’t thank these ladies in person!
And right now, to help with promoting their 2011 conference (August 16th-18th), they are offering the chance to win 8 different query letter critiques from agents.
GO CHECK IT OUT!
And not just to win the incredible crits but to promote this awesome event.
See you there next summer! Get working on those manuscripts.