WriteOnCon is going crazy!
It’s the writing conference that keeps giving and giving and giving.
Why I support and promote this awesome event?
- It’s put on by writers for writers.
- It’s packed with the best information for beginners and more advanced writers.
- It stays up year round. No need to take notes to just never look at later.
- The forum for a chance to receive and give crits.
- The writers who put it on are really nice. (The kind of writer I want to be when I grow up.)
- Even writers that write for adults can benefit from the workshops.
- Um, yeah. It’s free.
- I can attend in my fleece pajamas or shorts.
- They hold monthly editor/agent live chats – super informative.
- Really, what’s there not to like?
The only downfall is that I can’t thank these ladies in person!
And right now, to help with promoting their 2011 conference (August 16th-18th), they are offering the chance to win 8 different query letter critiques from agents.
GO CHECK IT OUT!
And not just to win the incredible crits but to promote this awesome event.
See you there next summer! Get working on those manuscripts.
Last year’s was so amazing, I can’t fathom how this one will be better, but I bet it will be anyway.
It sounds amazing. I heard fantastic things about the last one, I’m sure this one will top it.
I hope I’m not on holidays like I was last year.
I participated last year and it was amazing. I got some great feedback on my YA novel, and met some great people. I highly recommend. Now I have to go find that countdown thingy for my blog…
Those ladies are wonderful!! But I have one question – what do you mean when you grow up?? Do we HAVE to?
Yay for WriteOnCon! I attended last year & will be there again this year for sure! Yay for your crit partner getting an agent, too. Off to check out her website.
I’m sure even more writers will be tuned in this year! And no, I hope we don’t ever truly grow up!
Sounds terrific–I loved last years, and will show up this year too!
Love it! Can’t wait for WriteOnCon 2011 – it’ll be epic!
Agreeing in all ways! It blew my mind last year, Laura!! So happy you’re promoting!
Somehow I missed last year’s and I don’t remember why. I plan on attending this year. Thanks for reminding me! 🙂
I was in conference fatigue at the last big WriteOnCon (last year), so I’m making an effort for this one. Thanks for the heads up! 🙂
I wasn’t able to catch a lot of it last year, but what I did catch was really great! I’m sure this year will be the same.