Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Woo hoo!
On this tour, you’ll find out the behind-the-scenes journey with this story, my decision to go with a small press, weaving mythology into writing, writing craft tidbits exemplified with a unique teaser. Lots of good stuff. And don’t forget the incredible prize packages!
When Bianca and Melvin brave the jungle to rescue their grandfather, they stumble upon the ancient Maya city of Etza, where the people haven’t aged in 2,000 years. They must learn to work together as they face loincloth-wearing skeletons from the underworld, a backstabbing princess, and an ancient prophecy that says in three days the city will be destroyed.
No problem. They’ll find Zeb and zip right out of there. The fact that a crazy king wants to serve Bianca up to the gods as an appetizer is just a minor technicality. But this ancient evil dude has finally met his match.
Here are the blog tour stops.
- 12/3 Susan Kaye Quinn – Secondary characters / Operation Awesome (My journey.)
- 12/4 Laura Diamond – Interview
- 12/5 Susan Sipal – How to research an ancient society.
- 12/6 Heather Kelly – Girl power in middle grade.
- 12/7 Bookshelf Muse – Using my fears in my writing.
- 12/10 Ansha Kotyk
- 12/11 Margo Berendsen – Creating a 3D villain.
- 12/12 Leigh T. Moore – The story behind the story.
- 12/13 Clancy Tales – Weaving mythology into your stories. / Heather Simone
- 12/14 Jalyn Reads / Stina Lindenblatt
- 12/17 – Literary Rambles – Working with a small press.
- 12/18 – Kelly Polark – Interview
- 12/19 – Wrap up at my blog
Prize Package One! (signed paperbacks)
Prize Package Two! (signed paperbacks)
Prize Package Three!
If you can’t see the Rafflecopter form just refresh the page and it should appear!
Thanks, everyone, for your support! 🙂