Friday 5 – Changing with the times, blogging, and chocolate chip cookies.
1. Just in case you didn’t know – which how could you not – Alex J. Cavanaugh’s sophomore book, Cassafire was released! He’s in the middle of a blog tour so go check him out if you like science fiction. (And everyone says, yeah, no kidding, Laura.)
2. My blog will be changing with me. I’ve given this a lot of thought now for weeks. I don’t do anything without a plan or research. Starting next week my blogging schedule will be morphing. On Mondays I’ll post about anything and everything related to my tagline: Savvy Spies, Murder and Mystery. I mean anything. Writing posts. Guest posts. Book reviews. Movies. Fun tidbits. Background information on A Spy Like Me. You name it.
On Thursdays I’ll be blogging about the changing industry and my self-publishing journey from the decision to ISBNs to marketing. I hope to bring in more experienced authors for guest posts. Because I never want anything to be just about me. But some of you have been curious.
And on Wednesdays and Fridays you’ll see the occasional blog tour post because a big part of the reason I started blogging was to support my friends and their books.
3. If any of you out there have the recipe for the perfect chocolate chip cookie, I’m open to it. Leave the recipe in the comments. Or email me. Seriously.
4. I downloaded Talli Roland’s book, Build A Man. And totally fell for the first chapter. Can’t wait to read the rest.
5. And next Monday I’ll be revealing my cover over at YA CONFIDENTIAL. Yay! (And they’re having a huge giveaway right now) Thanks so much to the secret agents who run that blog. And here on Monday, I’ll offer a sneak peek at A Spy Like Me, and a giveaway to celebrate!
- Feel free to add A Spy Like Me to your Goodreads.
- Oh, and I added a link to my newsletter at the top of the sidebar. FYI Or click here.
- And I’m working on my FB page…almost…not quite ready yet.
Enough about me. Give me the scoop on you. Anything new?